Monday, September 8, 2008

Stupidity, But Funny,....




Not my job
BEST T-SHIRT DESIGN


FRIDGE MAGNET

QUEEN OF THE BLONDES



What will I be when I grow up?
T his is just too priceless not to share!








If you don't pass this along, a dog will come out and pee on your computer!






I guess you didn't send it fast enough!







There have been times when I may have;
Disturbed you,
Troubled you,

Pestered you,

Irritated you,
Bugged you
, or 
Got on your nerves with all the email's I send,
So today I just wanna tell you that...

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!


I PLAN TO CONTINUE !!!!!!

"Do not value the THINGS you have in your life. But value WHO you have in your life! Life's short. If you don't look around once in awhile, you might miss it.........."

(¨`*.*´¨) Always
`*.¸(¨`*.*´¨) Keep 
(¨`*.*´¨)¸.*´ Smiling!
`*.¸.*´

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment