Friday, September 25, 2009

Lonely Nites...


Sitting Beside the window
I was looking at the moon.
Without the stars around
Even the moon looked gloomy.

I was searching for words
Which could heal the heart.
When I heard the words,
Which actually broke it apart.

I did smile, I looked happy,
Though it ached for there is pain.
I did talk, I even sang,
For all these aches let it just be mine.

Every cloud has silver lining,
And the end of tunnel there is a light.
All I need to do is stop whining
coz when i think of you it brightens even my night.

Time would change, People will change,
When there is love, there is hope.
And when I see you, you are my sun,
All my fears melt away and elope :)


Well i see a star there..
Just beside the moon.
Lonely nites just passed away
Ur friendship is a boon.

No comments:

Post a Comment