Saturday, August 9, 2008

Jokes SMS

I am made of 5 letters,
If U remove the first letter,
It is part of our body.

If U remove the second letter,
It is everywhere!

Guess what ???!

HAIR

AIR
-
-
-
-
-
-

Answer : CHAIR


Wife: What is so interesting in me? Husband: I dont know the meaning of interesting!!!


birds are chillaying
murgha is kukrukuing
chaand is doobing
sun is nikling
flowers are khushboo
maring peacock is naching
all are kahing to u
Good Morning & u r still soying???


look the moon is looking at you!
see stars are shining 4 u!
hear birds are singing 2 u!
listen my heart is saying to you.. “I MISS U”


M-ake the most of it.
O-pen your heart and mind.
R-emember to thank God.
N-ever frown
I-magine me
N-othing to worry.
G-ood Morning!

Wish you have nice day & ofcourse good morning:)



Only the open heart receives
LOVE
Only the open mind receives
WISDOM
Only the open hand receives
GIFTS
and…
Only the CUTE 1’s receive
MESSAGES From ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment