Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Praja Rajyam : Chiranjeevi's Party name





Today Chiranjeevi had announced his party name in front of a large mass of people in Tirupati .With a delighted anxiety he made people to feel the anxiousness to announce the party name.His party name is

PRAJA RAJYAM

- the party emphasizes mainly on the backward casts,formers and what not....it is all set to become a new Volcano in the upcoming days.Speaking about the party Mega star Chiranjeevi had also spoke about the necessity in the change of the politics.It is not the resources that are required for the successful development of the nation,but it is the power that helps in bringing those resources to be made useful.Let's wait for the main agenda of "Praja Rajyam"

News from IBN :



He spoke
  • I will always remain your servant. It is a historic moment. A proud moment for Andhra.
  • I founded hundreds of blood and eye banks.
  • Let's concentrate on positive things and fight divisive forces.
  • God has blessed me. Asked me to do this. I seek your support.
  • Happy Andhra Pradesh is my motto. Modernisation and industrialisation will be on my agena.
  • My party is of the people, for the people and by the people.
  • Social justice is the main agenda of my party.
  • I take an oath in the name of Lord Venkateshwara that I will be with you. You don't need a leader. You need a servant. It is my motive. I want to restore the honour of politics.
  • We should be transparent in public life. We should be with the weaker sections. Even after 60 years of freedom, there has not been any improvement.
  • I have done all roles in cinema. I have seen the entire world. I don't want anything more.
  • I had just two pairs of trousers in my college.
  • I survived in Madras with less than Rs 100 per month. People need a person from such background to lead them. My roles in cinema always represented weaker sections.
  • I am from a very humble background. We had just 5 acres of land. My father was a police constable.
  • This sound will reverberate across Andhra.
  • I know the pulse beat of the Telugu people. I promise a clean and effective movement.
  • Youth power is my power. Women will get more attention.
  • This sound will reverberate across Andhra.
  • I represent weaker sections. Today's meeting is a historic meeting.
  • I am like the brother of all Andhraites. Telugu people made me what I am today.
  • I don't know to how to thank you all. I will never forget your kindness.
  • My mother taught me about life. I don't bother about caste, religion and class.
  • My achievement will be your achievement.
  • As an actor, I struggled. I am a servant of the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment