Monday, July 27, 2009

Its Raining. Its pouring



Phewwwww!!!! That was amazing.

Let me explain. We went for a tea break in office and then suddenly it became cloudy.
The weather was too good..Just too good..And then it suddenly started pouring heavily and with a loud breeze...Wow is this what you call as heaven on earth.
Just imagine, the lovely breeze spreading coolness and the little drops dripping on the face and when you have good company is this not heavenly.

I love the bus journey with window seat especially if there is a lovely breeze blowing. I had enjoyed it in solitude when I was working in bank in a village.

It was the same today. It was just for a precious few minutes that I could enjoy this. But still it changed the whole mood I was in. It just vanished my headache..

If I were not going back to Office, nothing at all could have stopped me going and dancing in a rain and yeah would be more fun if I could get a cone strawberry icecream and play a nice song in my IPOD and dance. Who cares on who is going to watch you ;)

Oh...Nostalgia...it reminds me of the silly college days and not silly village days and even some days in Singapore. Mostly when I walk back home from college and if it rains, its a daily event of getting drenched in rain and later back home drenched in thunder storm from dad :) And I have never missed an icecream in rain. How crazy But that I still am.
Guess this is what you call "Money cant buy everything" :)
And in college I had my best friend Jayanthi, who also a little crazy like me. Poor she. Just because she happen to be my best friend tolerated me a lot but yeah we do shared a great wavelength.

Then in village, I was living in a hut actually. There was a small hill(well u cud actually call it a rock) and whenever it drizzles, I will be there. With my favorite Bharathiyar poem book I just walk and sit on the top of the rock and hoping that I shouldnt be disturbed. But it would not last more than 10 minutes The place would fill with school kids.
They would keep asking me to teach them to sing(?????!!!!!! ha ha poor kids) dance and how many games to play. It was a great life. But it couldnt last long because ooppssss...I became very busy with work!!!

Okay..dragging me back to present.

Wow it Rained....

Just as the drops of rain sprinkled on me..
Thoughts of you tinkled me.

Just when the cool breeze waved thru my ear...
I hope thoughts of mine you could hear.

Just when the lightening spread a light of happiness
Your presence fills my day with brightness.

Rain may vanish, Rain may go away
But you would remain close to my heart always.
(Note => Not a stolen stuff!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment