Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's too late to say I LOVE YOU ...???

I was afraid of telling you, afraid of admitting it
to myself but it’s true
I began to fall in love with u,
no matter how hard I tried not to
u made me tingle every time u laughed, you made me happy
u taught me to take risks in life,
to laugh when I wanted to cry
I learned to live life the way you do,
4 myself and for who I am
2 accept the challenges and to have fun no matter what I do
Maybe you were an angel in disguise
and what they say is so true
You don’t realize what you have
until you nearly lose it, yes it is
You gave me so much love more than I could wish 4,
I didn’t see it
I didn’t feel it until you let me go,
the word goodbye made me feel it all
I tried so hard to make the pain go away
but I couldn’t do that
So I just broke down and cried, cried 4 you, I was missing you
I don’t know if this is love but the second
I let you go my heart cried
Out for you in pain, I didn’t want to lose you,
if this is god’s way of
Punishing me for nt appreciating you before
I hope it’s nt too late
Too late to tell you all the things
I wanted to but never really did
I care for you alot, this silly fight shouldn’t
come between us now that
You’re gone I am wondering is it too late?
Too late to say I love you?

No comments:

Post a Comment